HOW TO COOK PORK CHOPS - TENDER AND CRISPY PORK CHOPS - COOK WITH ME | TIN IN THE KITCHEN #7

Learning the art of cooking is something I want to tackle this year. I've never been much of a cook, but thought it was about time for me to learn some of our family recipes. 
For todays episode of Tin In The Kitchen, I will be sharing my husbands this  recipe for tender, crispy golden pork chops. Cooking is a my husbands specialty and let's just say
that our family thinks he has the magic touch when it comes to making any dish.
If you try this recipe, please send me a picture or tag me on my social media.
How do you cook pork chops? Please share below :)

xoxo,
Tin

Ingredients used: (cook time 6 minutes)
-Pork Chop 
-Seasoning salt
-Pepper to taste
-All Purpose Flour 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches