I LOVE FALL TAG! FAVORITE FALL ITEMS AND MUST HAVES
Find out what are some of my favorite fall must haves pls don't forget to comment your fall fave items.
Hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!
xoxo,
Tin ^.^
#ilovefalltag #fallmusthaves #fallffavorites #vlogtober
✩SUBSCRIBE ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/user/TWILIGHTCHIC143?sub_confirmation=1
✩CONNECT WITH ME✩
↠https://twitter.com/twilightchic143
↠Instagram: @twilighcthci143
↠http://www.instagram.com/twilightchic143
↠Snapchat: Twilightchic143
↠Business Purposes Only: twilightchic143@gmail.com
✩MAIL ME✩
Christine Cruz " Twilightchic143"
P.O. BOX 6444
Thousand Oaks, CA 91359
✩BLOG POST✩
I tag:
-Mommytipsbycole
-WhatwouldLizzyDo
-Melbeeztv
-Seantamarie
-SerienWu
-Theresa Huaroto
-Melissa Parada
Steph's Beauty 05
-Miss Yanyi
AND I tag you!!
Items mentioned:
-Colourpop Ultra Matte "Mama": https://go.magik.ly/ml/g9ab/
-Hot Buttered Rum from TOO FACED THE SWEET SMELL OF CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TREATS LIQUIFIED LIPSTICK SET: https://rstyle.me/n/c9vvzdchiix
-JUVIA'S PLACE THE FESTIVAL LIQUID LIPSTICK - SOIL:
https://rstyle.me/n/c945irchiix
-Essie "Playing Koi" nail polish: http://bit.ly/2OP0B9g
-B&BW White Barn "Pumpkin Pecan Waffle" :
https://go.magik.ly/ml/g9al/
-LC Lauren Conrad Aster O-Ring Circle Crossbody Bag :saddle":
https://rstyle.me/n/c9veekchiix
- DC COMICS WONDER WOMAN SHIRT JUNIORS HOODED CAPED COSTUME T-SHIRT: https://rstyle.me/n/c945pdchiix
Comments
Post a Comment