WHAT I EAT IN A DAY FOR WEIGHT LOSS | WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK



So here we are for week number two progress update. I didn't realize how much my body could change within a span of two years. 
A slow weight gain that I did not really notice until I looked back at old videos/vlogs I uploaded 2 years ago and yes, granted I am also 2 years older with a slow metabolism.
In any case, I didn't allot time to take care of my health and fitness with my given circumstances.
It's never too late to start and make a change. The day you decide to, it  will be life changing.
There will always be bumps and turns on your fitness journey, but just remember to keep moving forward.

xoxo,

Tin :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches