IPSY January 2018 | January IPSY Bag




I was expecting to receive my IPSY bag a but sooner, but it just arrived in mailbox today. Hopefully this bag doesn't disappoint or else I will be canceling  and subscribing to a different monthly beauty subscription.
Pls Comment below and let me know what was in your IPSY bag.

xoxo,

Tin ^.^


↠Sign up for IPSY here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ek7

December IPSY Bag:


✩CONNECT WITH ME✩
↠Instagram: @twilighcthci143
↠Snapchat: Twilightchic143
↠Business Purposes Only: twilightchic143@gmail.com

✩WRITE TO ME✩
Christine Cruz " Twilightchic143"
P.O. BOX 6444
Thousand Oaks, CA 91359





 Item's in my IPSY January bag


City Color  Contour Palette
Contains a contour, bronzer and highlight


Vegan, GMO-Free, Gluten Free
 Ciate London Felt tip eye liner
swatches of the lip stain and eyeliner

What did you think the items in my bag?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches