Decluttering My Mug Collection - My Mug Collection | Twilightchic143

https://youtu.be/Ujqw4irtT2w

Hi Luvs! In this video I'll be sharing with you my mug collection as well as decluttering the grimy ones.
Hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,

Tin ^.^


Mugs mentioned:
-Deadliest Catch Alaska mug (souvenir from Alaska) 
-Winking Emoji mug from Marshalls
-Color Changing mug my son made me
-Target Donut Ever Let me Go Mug (Valentines collection a few years ago)
-Marble white coffee  mug from The Ankit: USE CODE "CHRISTINE20"
-Starbucks Las Vegas mug
-Minnie Mouse Mug from Disneyland
-I Heart NY mug (souvenir from New York)
-Will Work For Makeup Mug (from Generation Beauty 2 or 3 years ago)
-Meow Chicka Meow Meow mug (Gifted from my friend Sharon)
-Mickey Mouse mug from Disneyland
-Target You Are My Cup of Tea Mug (Valentines collection a few years ago)
-Hello Kitty Wu-Tang mug (my son made me)
-Coffee Snob mug (From Homegoods)
-Starbucks You Are Here New York City Mug
-Target #Muglife mug
-Make Today Your Bitch mug from The Ankit
-Chip mug from Disneyland
-Target You Complete Me Mug (Valentines collection a few years ago)
-Starbucks Hawaii You Are Here mug

Previous Videos:
Makeup Weekly Rewind - Products I Used This Week | YSL, The Balm, Lorac, Essence, Pixi, Wunder2: https://youtu.be/b5s9SDdOtL4
Ellie Activewear July Box & Try on | Twilightchic143:
Daiso Haul! ♡ Twilightchic143:


***SOCIAL MEDIA...LET'S CHIT CHAT ^_^

SnapChat: @Twilightchic143 Snap Me ^.^

♥INSTAGRAM♥ http://instagram.com/twilightchic143#  @Twilightchic143 

***♥TWEET ME♥***

Business Purposes Only♥ twilightchic143@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches