November 2014 IPSY Bag

Hi Luvs! I received my IPSY bag today and wanted to film unboxing right away, so pls don't mind my "end of the work day" makeup.
I hope you enjoy this video and please let me know what was in your November IPSY bag.
Thank you for watching!!

xoxo,
Tin
NOVEMBER IPSY BAG
IPSY: $10 BEAUTY SUBSCRIPTION: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ek7

Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder & mini fan brush
(Deluxe Size)

Be A Bombshell Eye base "Submissive"
(Ful Size)

J Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint "Mad Splatter"
(Full Size)

Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner "Glitterati"
(Full Size)

(Travel Size)

left to right:
Swatch of Submissive, Glitterati & Mad Splatter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches