Collective Beauty Haul! Sigma, Sephora, Anastasia Beverly Hills & CVS

Hi Beauties! I FIANLLY filmed my collective beauty haul!!! These are some items I have picked up here and there the past few months.
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,

Tin ^.^

-Sigma 3DHD Kabuki $24
-Sigma 3DHD Precision $19
Sigma Beauty: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=121619

USE CODE "NOV2014" FOR 10% OFF SITEWIDE
-Mini Spa glove (free gift with purchase)

CVS
Milani Be Dazzled Collection Matte Lipsticks $6.49 each 
left to right:
Enchanted Topaz, Enchanted Amethyst, Enchanted Ruby

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Maya Mia Palette $29

left to right:
Nude, Deep Brown, Sienna, Warm Taupe, Vanilla, Aqua, Fresh Peach, Glisten, Caramel, GoldBar

Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 brush $18

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr blush "Captivating" $26

Captivating swatched

Agave Natural Bamboo Paddle Brush $29

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette $29

left to right:
Fresh, Blush, Venezia, Gilded, Custom, Sangria, Bengal, Chocolate, China Rose, Noir


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches