My Go-To Waves | How to Wavy Hair Tutorial

Hi Beauties! I was requested to do a video on how I achieve my wavy hair (which I practically wear in almost all of my videos ^.^)
I recently purchased the NUME Titan 3, but have been using the NUME 32 mm wand for about a year and a half now and love how my waves/curls last
It's quick, simple and last the whole day, even until the next.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and please let me know if you would like to see more hair videos.

Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,
Tin
NUME Titan 3 http://goo.gl/e337b1
USE CODE Twilightstitan3 -$89 For Titan 3 + Plus Free Shipping!

                         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches