June/July OBSESSIONS & Fails


Hi Luvs! It's that a time again for my monthly OBSESSIONS and since I skipped June, I combined both my June and July faves (sorry I know the video is gonna be a little long)
I also decided to start including any products that were a fail for me, so please let me know if you want me to keep including this in my video.
Thank you so much for watching and please let me know what items you have been obsessed with for the month of June/July.

xoxo,

Tin ^.^

 Items Mentioned:
-LA Girl HD Pro Primer "nude"
-Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
-Lorac Pro 2
-Maybelline fit me conceler "sand sable"
-The balm Time balm concealer "Light/medium"
-Soft Lips cube "vanilla bean"
-Too faced Melted "Melted nude"
-LA Girl Glazed lip paint "Babydoll"
-Whitening Lighting Color Your Smile Lip Gloss "Butter Cream"
USE CODE "Marvelous" FOR 25% OFF SITE WIDE
-Essie "I'm Addicted"
-Milani Color Statement Nail Laquer" Peri-Wink"
-Clinique cheek Pop blush "peach pop"
-NARS "madly" blush
-Hawaiien Tropic After Sun Hydration & Sheer Touch SPF 50 Sunscreen
-Josie Maren Model Citizen Argan Whipped Body Butter with Argon oil
-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation SPF 15 "Medium Honey"
-Bare minerals Prime Time BB Primer Cream"Medium"
-Too faced cocoa Powder foundation "medium"
-Josie maren Argon oil
-Bare Minerals Bare skin "bare beige"
-Tarte Brow Mousse "Medium Brown"
-Vitagoods Spinbrush 
USE CODE "SpinPerfect43T" FOR 70% discount off $99.99. 
Final cost - $30 plus free shipping for United States!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches