August 2014 BoxyCharm

Hi Luvs! I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share with you my August Boxycharm. This is my first time receiving it, so I'm super excited to see whats in the box
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!!

xoxo,
Tin 
BoxyCharm: http://www.boxycharm.com/

Model Co Cheek & Lips Tint "Rosey Red" Full size $22.00
Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen "Showroom" full size $22.00

OFRA Cosmetics eyeliner "Grapefruit" full size

OFRA Cosmetics Americano Bronzer Full size $35.00

Morphe Brushes Powder Brush $19.99 Full Size

Left to right:
Swatch of Grapefriut eyeliner, Showroom Lip Sheen, OFRA bronzer and Model Co Lip & Cheek Tint (dabbed and patted on the skin)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches