May 2014 OBSESSIONS
Hi Lovelies! It's that time again for my months OBSESSIONS and this month, I decided that I wouldn't let the video drag on to 17 min LOL ^.^
I hope you enjoy this video and please share what items you were OBSESSED with for the month of May.
Thank you so much for watching!
xoxo,
Tin ^.^
Items Mentioned:
-Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation M54 & 56
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer"NC20"
-Sigma Eyeliner "E05" brush
Coupon Code for 10% off sitewide:June2014 (For June)
-Daiso Baby head cotton buds q tips
Coupon Code for 10% off sitewide:June2014 (For June)
-Daiso Baby head cotton buds q tips
-Maybelline Baby Lips "Very Berry"
-LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint "Coy"
-MAC LE lipstick Alluring Aquatic Collection "Enchanted One"
-Whitening Lighting Lighted Lip Gloss "Pink Tiara"
USE CODE "Marvelous" FOR 25% OFF SITE WIDE
-Agave Healing Oil: Get it here at www.sephora.com
-Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream "Medium- Deep"
-Tone Cocoa Butter Mango Splash Body Wash
-Bath & Body Works "Endless Weekend"Body lotion, Fragrance mist and candle
Comments
Post a Comment