Favorite Summer Nail Polishes 2014 | Twilightchic143

 Hi Beauties! I wanted to share with you my favorite nail polishes for the summer seasoned I'm definitely feelin the neon colors!
This is also a collaboration with my beautiful friend Dani, StyleByDani here on you tube. Please make sure you check out her video and let Dani know I sent you ^.^
Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,
Tin

Dani's video: http://t.co/Lkx4oq3O15
Favorite Summer Nail Polishes 2014

Essie "Neon & On & On"

Forever 21 "Neon Coral"

Illamasqua "Rare"

Essie "Bikini So Teeny"

"Essie I'm Addicted"
Color Club "Age Of Aquarius"
Deborah Lippmann "Mermaids Dreams"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches