Too Faced Summer 2014 Collection♡A La Mode & Bonjour Soleil Review/Swatches

Hi Lovelies! Too Faced came out with 2 new palettes for their Summer 2014 collection. I couldn't stop thinking about the eyeshadow palette, so I had to get it along with the bronzing palette.
I hope you enjoy this quick review/swatch video and please don't forget to give it a "Thumbs Up" if you found it helpful.
Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,

Tin ^.^

I purchased both palettes from www.ulta.com

A La Mode EyeS Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection $36
Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe $44



Day look - Swatches (left to right)
St.Tropez, Cannes and Soleil
Classic Look - Swatches (left to right)
Rivera, Jardin and Cote d' Azur

Fashion Look - Swatches (left to right)
La Croisette, Monaco and De La Mer

Swatches of all the shadows

Bonjour Soleil


Swatches (left to right)
Chocolate Soliel (matte bronzer), Sun Bunny (natural bronzer) and Snow Bunny (luminous bronzer
)

Teddy Bear Hair Kabuki Brush

Overall, I am happy with the 2 palettes. The eyeshadows blend beautifully, are easy to work with and did not have much fall out. II was really drawn to the color combination! It's so perfect for summer! If your a fan of shimmer or satin eyeshadows, then this is a must have palette for you!

As for the bronzing palette, I already own Chocolate Soleil ( but it's my all time favorite for contouring so a back up is a must!)
Sun Bunny really gave me such a beautiful beachy sun kissed glow and I used snow bunny as my blush for a luminous glow.
All three shades work hand in hand and I like how Too Faced combined them in one palette.
EXCELLENT job Too Faced!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches