NEW Maybelline Spring 2014 Color Tattoos / Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties! I love me some color tattoos! I saw these the other day at Rite Aid and had to pick them up. They are part of the "Dare To Go Nude" Spring 2014 collection and I must say, Maybelline didn't disappoint.
I hope you enjoy this quick review/swatch video and please don't forget to give it a "Thumbs Up" if you found it helpful.
Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,

Tin ^.^

Left to right:
Nude Compliant, Sleek & Spice, Caramel Cool & Stroke of Midnight

Nude Compliant

Sleek & Spice

Caramel Cool

Stroke of Midnight

left to right:
Nude Compliant, Sleek & Spice

left to right:
Caramel Cool, Stroke of Midnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches