♡Etude House Haul & Swatches♡



Hi Lovelies! I know this video is way over due, but I finally filmed my Etude House beauty haul!
My parents visited the Philippines a few months ago and I had asked my Dad if he could pick me up a couple of items from from this brand. I've heard so many good things about this brand and needed to give it try.

Etude House is a Korean brand makeup with the most adorable packaging! 
I'm fairly new to this brand and extremely thankful to my Dad for really going out of his way to get me these goodies!
I hope you enjoy this video and please let me know if you would like me to review any of the products.


♡,

Tin
Etude House link:
http://www.etudehouse.com/eng/main.jsp#wrap

What a nice gift with purchase! Etude House face masks 



BB Cream & BB Pact:
I tried them both to today and so far, so good! The BB Cream in honey beige is perfect shade for me right now.
 I also set it with the BB Pact and I must say, I really like the finish! The combination of the two gave me a really nice glow with medium coverage (see picture below)
 #nofilter  LOL ^_^

BB Cream in shade "Honey Beige"
1 pump of the bb cream

bb cream blended out

BB Pact in shade "Natural Beige"

This shade is a little too light for me, but I was able to make it work with the bb cream.



This lip and eye makeup remover is oil based. It left an oily residue when I removed my excess mascara, but on the flip side, it did do an excellent job of removing the residue. The best part was that it didn't sting my eyes.

Dear My Blooming Lipstick in (left to right)
PK002, BE101 & 
OR208
(left to right)
Swatches of the lipstick
PK002, BE101 & OR208
Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes Eyeshadows

Each container has two beautiful complimentary baked eyeshadows. I was really surprised how pigmented these are. One swipe and they swatched beautifully! They do contain shimmer, some have larger pieces than the other, but still very wearable.
I can imagine if you wet the brush first and them dip it in the pan how much more pigmented they will be.


(left to right)
Blueberry & Strawberry, Sugar Maple Syrup Choco, Fresh Mango Tango & Chocochip Sweet Mint
(left to right) 
Blueberry & Strawberry & Sugar Maple Syrup Choco

(left to right)

 Fresh Mango Tango & Chocochip Sweet Mint
Lovely Cookie Blusher:

The packaging on these blushes is too adorable! From the fluffy power puff with a pink bow accent, to the the color coordinated blush bottoms, too cute! But, I was disappointed with the color payoff. I still need to test these out for a fair chance, but my first impression on these were not good. I really had to dig my finger in the pan to show it's true color ( the pictures below are about 5 swipes and still fairly light)

(left to right)
#2 Strawberry Choux, #6 Grapefruit Jelly, #4 Carrot Cheesecake& #3 Raspberry Tarte

Blushes swatched
Top 3-  #2 Strawberry Choux, #6 Grapefruit Jelly, #4 Carrot Cheesecake
Bottom - Raspberry Tarte
3 Step Volume Mascara:

 I haven't tried this out yet, but what an interesting concept! Turn the dial to achieve the desired volume.




(left to right)
Styling Eyeliner pencil
Drawing Show Dot Liner


Swatch of the brow pencil 

Etude House Ice Cream Nail polishes
How cute is the packaging!!!!
Free gift with purchase

What an awesome gift with purchase!  An Etude House earring holder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches