NEW L'Oreal LeMatte/LaLaque LE Lip Colour Review/1st Impression♡


♡Pls don't forget to "Thumbs Up" if you found this video helpful ♡
When I first these Limited Edition L'Oreal LeMatte & LaLaque lip colours at my local Target, I just passed them by, but once I got home, I could not stop thinking about it!
So, I went "on a hunt" to find these colors and see for myself what all the fuss was about.
I hope you enjoy this review/1st impression video and thank you so much for watching!
 
♡,
Tin
Purchased from Target each $7.99
The entire collection contains 4 LeMatte and 4 LaLaque shades
I decided to go with these colors.

Limited Edition LeMatte Velvety Full Coverage Lip Colour

Top to bottom:
408 She's So Matte
409 Matte For Me
403 No Matte-R What

Left to right:
No Matte-R What, She's So Matte, Matte For Me

These really do feel velvety smooth on the lips. Definitely not drying and the pigmentation is beautiful! 
The darker colors did stain my lips, however these still need to be reapplied after an hour or two as well as after eating/drinking.

Limited Edition LaLaque Shiny Full Coverage Lip Colour

Top to bottom:
412 Lacquer-Ized
413 Lacque-Onic
411 Never Lacque-Ing

 



Left to right:
Never Laque-Ing, Lacquer-Ized, Lacque-Onic

When first applied, it did feel rather heavy on the lips and a bit sticky.
After a few seconds, the color set in and was not as sticky, but still felt comfortable on the lips. The pigmentation and shine are AMAZING!
As for the staying power, the darker colors did stain my lips, but like all lip sticks, I did have to reapply after and hour or so, as well as after eating/drinking.


Hopefully, L'Oreal decides to make the LeMatte and LaLaque lip colours permanent in their line because these are seriously excellent drug store lippies for your buck!
Go out and get it while you can...you won't be disappointed ^_^


Top Row:
LeMatte - No Matte-R What, She's So Matte, Matte For Me

Bottom Row:

LaLaque -
Never Lacque-Ing, Lacquer-Ized, Lacque-Onic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches