JustFab Picks♡September

 
Hi Luvs! Today, I wanted to share with you my JustFab picks for the month of September. This month, I stepped out of my box and went with a very casual bootie and a GORGEOUS burgundy shoe!
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin
 


September's Picks

Danya size 5 1/2 color burgundy
This is my first pair of burgundy shoes and I love it!
These shoes are definitely a head turner and absolutely stunning on!
 


These shoes have a 6" heel height and a 2" platform in the front.
If you're a shorty like me, this gives you added height

I love how it has this small curve that separates the heel from the platform, not to mention the gold trim that accents the shoe.
It definitely takes this shoe to the next level of sexiness.



Gemini booties size 5 1/2"  color cognac

This is my first pair of "casual" boots from Justfab.
I was really drawn to these booties because of it's versatility, plus they look so comfy and laid back.
The contrasting lining adds more ruggedness to the boot

A nice addition for my fall wardrobe.

 

When I first tried them on, I had no idea it had a back zipper for easy access.

When I say "versatile", I mean that it can be worn in two ways.
The snap can be adjusted so that the cuffs of the boot can be worn higher up, giving it the illusion of a different boot.
I also really like the "distressed" material, which I think gives it even more character.
This color of the boot is fairly neutral, so it should be easy to pair it with different outfits.
Final thoughts on Septembers picks...another wonderful showroom from Justfab!
Sexy to comfy and the perfect additions for my Fall wardrobe!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches