Haul! Sephora & Chicnova.com (Benefit, Urban Decay & Laura Mercier)

Hi Lovlies! I wanted to share with you a "Mini Haul" from Sephora and from Chicnova.com
I decided to pick up a couple of items that I have been eyeing and finally caved in.
Also, wanted to share with you my pick from Chicniva.com.
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!

♡,

Tin

My Haul!

I  caved and picked up Rockateur from Benefit Cosmetics.
I have read reviews on this blush and was really torn if I should buy it or pass.
First thoughts: packaging, as always, is adorable and an eye-catcher.


When I heard "Rose Gold" I was sold! This blush will give the skin a beautiful flush of color with a hint of a rose gold sheen.
Very soft, subtle and gorgeous!

Swatch
Now for the con:
By looking at the containers you wouldn't think there would be a difference in the amount of product you are getting.

If you look at the details, you can see that Rockateur contains 0.17 oz.  and Coralista contains 0.42 oz.
Quite a bit of difference.

Rockateur includes a compact brush and a mirror for easy application.
I have the older version on Coralista, so it doesn't have a mirror.

As you can see, Coralista (on right) contains more product, but the cost for each
of the blushes is still the same $28......hmmm
Do you think Rockateur is worth the buy?

I'm a sucker for Rose Gold and had to have it for my collection ^_^


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (left to right)
-Fiend (muted rose)
-Venom (bright plum)


I'm a big fan of Urban Decay products and these lipsticks definitely didn't disappoint!
Creamy and buttery smooth on the lips with excellent pigmentation!

I traded in my beauty insider points for the Laura Mercier Flawless Face kit. which included 5 items:
- Flawless Skin Face polish for cleansing the face
- Face primer
-Translucent setting powder
- Mini Fan brush
-Tinted moisturizer in "light"
- Lip Glace "Rose"

Lip Glace in "Rose"
A beautiful red lip gloss with gold shimmer

Swatch of "Rose"

I was so thrilled with my ChicNova.com purchase!
I decided to go with a High Waisted Four Button Distressed Denim Shorts in Black  size M
http://www.chicnova.com/high-waist-four-button-distressed-denim-short-in-black.html

http://www.chicnova.com/


I'm always on the hunt for a nice pair of high waisted shorts, so I decided to pick up this piece up since I could easily transition this into Fall with a pair of tights or leggings underneath it.
Best part about it is that it was only $32, not bad at all and I really like how the shorts still cover your backside perfectly (no cheeks hanging out)

Check out Chicnova.com for clothing, footwear, bags and accessories
http://www.chicnova.com/
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches