DIY Brush Holder♡Twi-Chic Thursday


Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday tutorials! I know it's been awhile(LONG Hiatus), but TCT is now back!  If you have any requests on upcoming tutorials, please let me know.^_^

For this week's tutorial, I will be sharing with you a way to recycle candle jars that have left over wax.
Most of us throw it away, but with a little bit of work, we can transform it into a DIY Brush holder, perfect for your makeup brushes and kabuki brushes.

I hope you enjoy this weeks tutorial and thank you so much for watching!

♡,

Tin
 

Finished brush holder!


The items you will need:
-Large candle jar
-Small candle jars
-Contact adhesive (I used Household Goop)
-Pliers
-Isopropyl Alcohol
-Small towel
Empty jar
-Boiling hot water
-Hard covered book or sturdy cardboard


If you decide to make this DIY brush holder, please Tweet or Instagram me a picture @Twilightchic143 #twilightchic143

Need another idea?
Check out my DIY Jewelry holder using a candle jar

                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches