Daiso HAUL!♡



HI Luvs! Today I wanted to share with you my first DAISO haul! 
The Daiso store is an asian version of a dollar store, but way better and adorable!
Almost of of the items in the store are each $1.50 unless it has a sticker with a different price, but still quite cheap!

I hope you lovelies enjoy this video and please don't forget to hit "Thumbs Up" if you did ^_^
Thank you so much for watching!

♡,

Tin


My son Derren's haul

My husband's haul

My haul
(so excited to try all the goodies!)










Final thoughts....I absolutely LUV this store and for $1.50 each, definitely a good buy for your buck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches