Random Haul!♡Hautelook, B&BW, Birchbox, F21, H&M, Walgreens & CVS

Sorry, it took me the longest time to finally share this "Random Haul!"
Not sure what happened to my Sephora footage...I think I might have accidentally deleted it...  Sowee :(
I hope you enjoy this haul video and thank you so much for watching!

♡,
Tin
Bath & Body Works Goodies:
"Honey Sweetheart" Instant Hair Highlights in Bronze
Absolutely love this stuff!!  Gives you instant highlights(works best in dark hair), but the only down fall is that you have to be careful where you spray or else it will get on your clothing or on other surfaces..
It washes out easily with shampoo and smells amazing!

Picked up more of the baby candles...they are so adorbs!
Last but not the least, we were in need of hand soap...what a catchy name "Vanilla Berry Sorbet".
Birchbox:
I recently put my Birchbox subscription on hold and decided to use my points( points are accumulated by review the items that are in your Birchbox, Every item reviewed counts as 10 points. 100 pints equals $10).
I picked up more the "Brush Guards" which are excellent for reshaping your brush after washing and also cuts the drying time in half.
I also got the Brush Guard "Cleaning Kit", which looked so intriguing. Unfortunately, the cleanser did not remove the make up from my brushes and the cleaning cup with was useless.
I'm using the cup to store the brush guards.
The only good thing about the kit was that it included another set of the brush guards. I would save your money on this set and just get the guards instead.



Hautelook:
The Balm Cosmetics was finally back again and I picked up my fave tinted moisturizer "Balm Shelter" in Medium
and a blush that I aways admire every time it's on Hautelook "Frat Boy".  It's a beautiful peachy pick color.

Accessories from F21 and H&M

H&M bracelets: $5.95

Head wraps each:$3.80

CVS:
Milani Lip Gloss In "Fuit Punch"
Walgreens:
Wet & Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Eyeshadows:
Photo Op Shadows (right to left)
Newport Nights and Shades of The Hamptons each $4.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches