JustFab Picks♡July

Hi Lovelies!
I wanted to share with you my JustFab picks for the month of July. This month, I was feeling the "Peep toe" shoes. I hope you enjoy this video and please leave me a comment or video response sharing your JustFab picks for the month.

♡,
Tin

http://www.justfab.com/invite/1982945

 

My picks for July

Crystal size 5 1/2"
4 1/2" heel height
1/2 platform

This is such a great piece to transition to the fall season. I love the gold studded detail on this ankle bootie!
It's such a beautiful statement piece which can be worn dressed up or down.
Pair it with a skinny jeans, leggings or a skirt for a chic and edgy look.



Kenzie size 5 1/2"
4" heel height

I love the fishnet holes in this shoe! The Kenzie has a bit of a wedge to add some height, but is still pretty comfortable since it isn't too high. Pair this with a dress or shorts to add a kick to your outfit.



Naples size 5 1/2"
5 1/2" heel height
2" platform

The Naples...what more can I say about them!?!?
These are the most stunning pair of mint pumps I have ever owned!
I absolutely love the cut out detailing with the gold studs. It gives the shoe such an elegant feel.
The hidden platform gives added comfort and the ankle strap adds more sex appeal to this pump!
Another great shoe from Justfab!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches