JustFab Picks♡June




So happy that it's finally summer! I wanted to share with you my JustFab picks for the month of June. I was so excited to view this months showroom since summer is all about wedges, sandals and platform shoes. I hope you enjoy this video and please leave me a comment or a video response sharing your JustFab Picks.

♡,
Tin

"Social Life" bag in cobalt with gold hardware

This was the first item that really caught my attention this month.
It looked so similar to a Rebecca Minkoff bag(which will cost you about $200).
Also, the color really stood out to me. It's such a beautiful color for Summer!
The 2 bottom zippered pockets are faux pockets. The top one is an actual pocket.

The bag is actually really spacious. I was able to fit my small make up bag, checkbook wallet and a few other goodies without over stuffing it.
The Socila Life bag feels durable and I really like the quality.
"Lika" wedge

Ahh! When I saw this, I knew I had to have this wedge!
The double ankle straps and Aztec print caught my attention right away.
 I wore this the other night and I was really surprised that the wedge is quite comfortable. It's such a great shoe to dress up or down and definitely an eye catcher!
"Malibu" wedge

This is a piece that shouts "Summer"
The details of this shoe is what makes it different.
I really like the straw braided detail, as well as the color of the shoe(which in person has a gold sheen).
The Malibu is made of a canvas material so it may attract dirt.
Just make sure to spray it with a stain repellent and it should be fine.
Overall, a comfy wedge and a great piece to add to your summer wardrobe.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches