May 2013 IPSY+Generation Beauty!!!


Will you be at Generation Beauty? Please let me know if you will be attending....I would love to connect with you and finally meet you lovelies!!!
Thank you to the Beautiful Christen Dominique for the tickets!!



 The May IPSY bag is by far the BEST bag I have ever received from IPSY!!
I hope you enjoy this un-boxing video and please tell me which item was your favorite.
Don't forget to leave me a comment or a video response with your thoughts on the May IPSY bag:)

♡,

Tin

The May 2013 IPSY bag

Mirabella Color Sheers Lipstick - Daydream
Juice Beauty Lip Gloss - Champagne 
(Left to Right)
Swatch of the Mirabella lipstick and Juice Beauty Lip gloss
 
A little extra from IPSY Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow - Glitter Rock
Swatch of Glitter Rock
Can be used either wet or dry for a metallic effect
Zoya Nail polish - Blu
Almost forgot to add this magnetic Yaby concealer in the shade "Buff"
Swatch of the concealer
The color is a little too light for my skin tone, but I'll find a way to make it work

Excellent Bag IPSY!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches