Tried & Tested:Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme Demo & Review

I saw this at ULTA a few weeks back and was so intrigued by the concept, especially the packaging. This cost me about $39 which is a bit pricey, but I was willing to spend the money because it was unlike any other bb cream I have ever come across.
This has a cream to powder formulation and it is so pose to be light weight. 
Another reason I why I purchased this was because off the packaging. The product is in a jar and not in a tube.
I hope you find this review helpful and thank you so much for watching!

♡,

Tin



I purchased this from ULTA for $39  in the shade Creme Glow
What the BB Creme claims to do
Attached to the top of the jar is a retractable dome shaped kabuki brush made of teddy bear hair.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches