JustFab Picks ♡ April


Hi Lovelies! 
I wanted to share my JustFab picks for the month and you guys know how much I LUV JustFab LOL :) Unfortunately, this month, one of my picks was a complete disappointment. I returned the item and am waiting to see what's in store for the May showroom.I hope you enjoy this video and please leave me a video response or a comment sharing your JustFab picks.
♡,
Tin

First Pick: Midtown Bag ( This is my first time purchasing a bag from JustFab) 
White with gold hardware
Absolutely adore the style and it resembles a bag by Phillip Lim
It also comes with a shoulder strap that can attached or removed.
Love the side zipper details!
It completely gives the bag a whole new look

The bag  has 2 zippered compartments and 2 pockets on the front inner wall
The snap closure for the handles is such a chic detail. It really gives the bag a unique look.
Marguerite Wedges:
These were such a disappointment. The wedge is very unstable and the strap around the ankle is more for looks than for support.

 I adore the flower details, but it's definitely not made well.
I returned it and am waiting to see what's in the May showroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches