♡April 2013 IPSY Un-Boxing♡

This months IPSY bag is AMAZING! They even included an item that I had my eye on at ULTA....YAY!!!
I hope you enjoy this un-boxing video and thank you so much for watching!
Please leave me a comment or a video response with your thoughts on the April IPSY bag:)

♡,

Tin


The goodies in this months bag
A pink/salmon colored polish
I had my eye on this baby at ULTA and i'm so happy it was in the bag!
Loving this item since this is a no hassle free way to acheive volume for your hair without having  to tease it.
Beach Please blush from Be a....BOMBSHELL
I used this blush today and I have to say that a liitle goes a long way.
A beautiful color for sping and summer!

Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder:
At first, I wasn't sure if it was an eyeshadow or a highlighter, but I guess it can work as both.
Swatch left to right:
Beach Please blush
Mica Beauty Shimmer powder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches