♡March 2013 Birchbox♡

Happy Spring Lovelies!!!! Can't believe March is almost over.......how time flies!!!!
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my March Birchbox.
If you receive Birchbox, please leave me a comment or a video response. I'd love to see what you received:)
Thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin
The goodies in this months box

Whish Shave Cream full size:$20
Now what can I say about this product...it smells just like blue berries!
It does not lather, but I was able to get a close shave without cutting my legs. 
It left my legs feeling soft and silky. I think I might purcahse the full size :)

Nick Chavez Color Saver Sulfate Free Shampoo: full size $22
I tried this out the other day and I must say that I LOVE the smell !
Once you open the cap, the citrus scent consumes the shower. It left my hair feeling clean and fresh.

Make Eyeshoadow in shade "Burnt Umber" Full Size $18
Make Face primer with SPF 30 full size: $30

Personally, I didn't care much for this item. The shadow  is a matte dark brown, but it didn't really appeal to me.

Swatch of Burnt Umber

Made well for Birchbox Emeryboard:$5.00

Card introducing the "Fake Up" Hydrating Concealer form Benefit.
I think it would have been better if they had at least had a sample to test out...Just sayin :)

Overall, this months box was okay. I was most excited about the Whish shaving cream and the Nick Chavez Shampoo.
I wasn't too happy with the other items, but the two deluxe sized samples made up for it. I will be sticking around for another month with Birchbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches