DIY Acrylic Water Flower Arrangement♡Twi-Chic Thursday



Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday! In this weeks tutorial, I decided to do a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) on how to make an acrylic water flower arrangement.
I see these arrangements everywhere at the stores, but I can never find the one that I like.
I hope you enjoy this weeks tutorial and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin
P.S.-If you decide to try this out, please Tweet or Instagram me your flower arrangements  @Twilightchic143 with the hashtag #twilightchic143





What you will need:
-Artificial Flowers/Silk Flowers
-Clear Glass Vase

-Measuring Cup
-Wire Cutter-
-Acrylic Water Kit 

Twist Ties are optional
I purchased this acrylic water kit at Walmart for $7.99.
You can find this at your local craft store or floral department
Finished Product!!!




Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches