Curls For Layered Hair ♡Twi-Chic Thursday




Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday!
In this weeks video I wanted to share with you an easy way to curl your hair espcially if you have short layers. Even if you don't have layers, this will work for you just the same!
I hope you find this tutorial helpful and thank you so much for watching!
♡,

Tin
Tools I Used:
BabyByliss Pro TT 1 1/2 " Curling iron from
www.flatironexperts.com




Pop the dial in to lock the temperature and pop out to adjust.
I like this feature since I always change the setting on accident.
KQC Thermal Shine Heat Protection Spray to prevent heat damage

Finished Hair :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches