Styling Wedge Sneakers♡Twi-Chic Thursday



Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday! I've had many requests to do more "How To Style" videos, so I hope you all enjoy this weeks video! Please let me know what you think and if you have any requests:)


I also wanted to give a BIG "THANK YOU" to my son Derren for his "stop motion" intro. 
Thank you so much for checking out Twi-Chic Thursday and  for all of your continued support!!! 

♡,

Tin

P.S.- Tweet or Instagram me a pix on how you styled your wedge sneakers @twilightchic143 hashtag #twilightchic143



Look #1:
Vest: Love Culture
Tights: Hello Kitty for Forever 21
Shorts: Fashion Nova
Top: H&M
Tank: Forever 21
Wedge Sneakers: Target
Look #2:
Jacket: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Top: Sirens
Wedge Sneakers: Target
Look #3:
Denim Jacket: Fashion Gal
Jeans: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Top: H&M
Wedge Sneakers: Target

Comments

  1. I wanna own one set of that! Perfect for daily wear, if you wanna be different haha. the sneakers is cool :)
    http://www.isabelmarantbayley.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches