Collective Beauty & Fashion HAUL-Target, Forever21, H&M,Sephora, Birchbox

Hi everyone!I just wanted to share wit you the items I have collectively purchased over the past few weeks.
I hope you enjoy this haul video and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin


-Ragdolls Distressed Denim Shorts with exposed pockets $21.99
-Fashion Nova Frayed/Studded Shorts $21.99
-Fashion Q Light blue denim Shorts with exposed cross pockets $15.99




-Xhilaration(fromTarget) Shayenne Sneakerwedge $34.99

-Forever 21 Gold/Peach Necklace $6.80
-H&M Skull Scarf $12.95

-Deborah Lipmann Nail Polish "Modern Love" $18.00 from Birchbox
I used my Birchbox points :)


-Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration with SPF 15 $36.00
-Josie Maran Argan Essentials (redeemed with my Sephora Beauty Insider Points)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches