NEW Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Lipstick Review


I finally found the Fergie Centerstage lipstick collection  at my local Walgreens and I am loving these lippies!  I picked up 5 of the 10 in the collection and I wanted to share with you the colors I got.
I hope you enjoy this review/swatch video and please let me know what you think of the lipsticks.
Thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin

Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Lipsticks
Each $3.49 at my local Walgreens

(right to left)
              
Bebot Love, V.I.Pink, Penthouse Sweet, Fuchsianista, 
Ferguson Crest Cabernet
Bebot Love (nude color)

Bebot Love

V.I.Pink (Bubble gum pink)
V.I.Pink

Penthouse Sweet (Hot Pink)
Penthouse Sweet
Fuchsianista (Fuchsia Pink with an iridescent blue undertone)
Fuchsianista
Ferguson Crest Cabernet (Maroon/Plum Color)
Ferguson Crest Cabernet
Ferguson Crest Cabernet is a dupe for Rebel from MAC
Swatch of "Rebel"
Rebel from MAC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches