♡January 2013 Birchbox♡

I wanted to share with you my very first Birchbox for the year.
Please leave me your thoughts  on the items I received and if you receive Birchbox, please leave me a comment or a video response. Yay or nay?!?!
Thank you so much for watching!!!
♡, 
Tin

January's theme is "Best Year Ever"

Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy Full Size $25-90
Juicy Couture is one of my favorite perfumes! 

This has hints of wild berries, mandarin and soft floral notes.

Embryolisse - 24 Hour Miracle Cream Full Size $16
This is a favorite of models and makeup artists. It's a moisturizer that heals dryness and leaves your skin primed for foundation.


The Balm- Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer Full Size $18
This will keep your eye shadow crease free and will prevent it from smearing and smudging throughout the day.

Amika - Color pHerfection Shampoo Full Size $22
The shapoo contains omega acids and healing sea buckthorn berry oil to keep your hair bright and shiny.
Beauty Extra:
Juice Beauty - Daily Essentials to Go $29
A trio of organic must haves for your skin.

Overall, I was not happy with my box this month and I hope this is not what's in store for the year ahead.

Birchbox needs to step up thier game :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches