♡January 2013 Beautybox Five♡

Hi Lovelies! I wanted to share with you the unboxing of my first Beautybox five.
Beautybox Five was so kind to send me a box for reviewing purposes, so of course
I will be giving my 100% my honest opinion :)
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin
Beautybox Five Link: https://www.beautybox5.com


The goodies in the box
OFRA Loose Shadow "Diamond Glitz"
This is such  a gorgeous shadow! I like how in some angles it looks like a shimmery tan e/s, but at a different angle, you see all the beautiful tones of green and a slight hint of mauve.
Swatch of "Diamond Glitz"
City  Cosmetics City Lips Lip Gloss
"Sun Diego"
A coral  colored lip gloss that feels a little bit sticky when applied, but  the stickiness disappears within a minute. The color looks bolder in the tube, but when I applied it, it gave my lips a slight wash of color (light coral that complimented my skin tone).
When applied, I could see minuscule flecks of coral and gold.
Overall it gave my lips the appearance of looking slightly plumper.
I will definitely be using this in upcoming tutorials.
Swatch of "Sun Diego"
I used this primer for the past few days and I have to say that I have had great  results.
My skin type is oily and this does exactly what a primer is so pose to do.
It goes on so smoothly that you don't even realize that you are applying primer.
It helps my makeup last all day and helps minimize the appearance of my pores.
Blum Naturals Oil Absorbing Tissues 50 Sheets
A holy grail for my oily face!

You can never go wrong with these! Enough said :)
Blinc Mascara "Black"
When I applied the mascara, I noticed that it had a "Wet" formula.
It glided smoothly on my lashes and it did not smear, clump or flake.
I noticed that it lengthened my lashes for a more natural everyday look, but did not volumize them.
Removal was easy with my facial cleanser and it did not leave any residue..

Overall, I feel the the sample sizes in the January Beautybox Five were just the right size.


You still have enough product to try out and see if you will purchase the full size or re purchase the product.


Thumbs up BeautyBox Five:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches