Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to share with you the goodies I received in my Influenster Holiday Voxbox.
♡,
Tin

Check out Influenster..It's free to sign up and who doesn't love testing free prodcuts ?!?! :)




The Goodies:

-Goody QuickStyle Paddle Brush - Half Round Shape retail value $11.99
I've been using the brush and I must say that I really like it!
I usually don't use a hair brush when I blow dry my hair, bur I tried this out and my hair was dry in less than 5 minutes!

-EBOOST Natural Energy- $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for a box of 30 effervescent powders and $39 for a box of 12 shots.

-Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal - Peach Almond -$1.79 per cup
I ate this the other day for breakfast and I was surprised that it tasted pretty good! I warmed it up for 30 seconds and let it stand for another 30 sec. I really enjoyed the fact the it was sweet and that the peach almond flavor made it very tasty. I would definitely repurchase!!!

-Kiss Nail Dress retail value $6.99
I'm a big fan of Kiss products so I'm hoping that I will love this one too! I will be doing a review on this product soon!

-NYC Liquid Lip Shine retail value $2.49

-Chocolate Face Masque by Montagne Jeuness retail value $1.99


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches