Icy Purple & Pink♡Twi-Chic Thursday

Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday! I can't believe this is my first tutorial of the year!
This weeks tutorial I wanted to share with you one of my go-to looks using the Lorac pro Palette and a Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink. If you don't have this color, I usually use Barely Beige (also a color tattoo), but please use whatever color you have on hand.
 I hope you enjoy this weeks tutorial and thank you so much for taking the time to watch Twi-Chic Thursday! I truly appreciate each and everyone of you and all of your feedback.
If you have any request, please let me know :)
♡,
Tin 

Items Used:
Lorac Pro Palette
Lorac Eye Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo "Inked In Pink" or
Barely Beige
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Whiskey
Kiss Felt tip Eye liner
L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara "Black"

elf Studio Blush "Candied Coral
Tarte Blush/Bronzer (Add some warmth to may face) "Steller"
MAC Blush (Contour) Blunt
Revlon Photoready  Concealer  003 Medium
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder "Medium"
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle "Neutralizer"

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss "Luminous Latte"
Finished Look:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches