NEW Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation/Powder Review & Demo

Revlon foundations are my favorite drug store brand. 
When I saw this, I knew I had to try it out.
For an oily, sensitive skin girl like me, I have never had a problem with Revlon products breaking me out so I decided to give this one a try.
I hope you enjoy this review and demo and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin

The coverage on this foundation is light to medium and it has a matte finish, but at the same time gives your skin the appearance of a luminous glow. 
So this is the "Your skin, but better" type of foundation.
The powders consistency feels both silky and smooth and works hand in hand with the foundation. 
 I was expecting it to be powdery or chalky like how most drugstore powders are.
Revlon has once again blown me away with another incredible product that I would recommend to both oily/dry skin girls.

Nearly Naked Foundation:$7.48 @Walmart
Nearly Naked Powder:$7.48 @Walmart



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches