Hello Kitty "Mini" Haulin' JustFab & Forever 21


I just want to apologize in advance for saying "cute" a whole bunch of times in this video LOL :)
Anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you a Hello Kitty haul from Justfab and Forever 21.
They recently launched their Hello Kitty lines and I picked up a few goodies.
I hope you enjoy this "mini" haul video and thank you so much for watching!!
♡ ,
Tin


"Dauphine" Flats from JustFab.com
I couldn't resist the power of Hello Kitty! I thought these were so adorable!
I love contrasting colors of black and blush on the cap toe.
Hello Kitty's bows are quilted on the shoe which really makes these flats quite unique.

The faux- patent bow and Hello Kitty Charm gives this shoe a sophisticated look, but screams you're still Hello Kitty at heart.

I was so surprised to see that Hello Kitty at Forever 21.com had some home decor items.
I love the print on this decorative pillow.
 The material is made of a satin and it's so chic looking!
This is the perfect accent for my vanity/desk chair.
$14.80

My last and final purchase from Forever 21.com
This is a blush pink, taupe and cream Hi-Lo blouse.
I chose this particular style because I have so many casual Hello Kitty pieces and this was an item that I can dress up or down.
$19.80

HK is too cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches