Fashion Haul! Kardashian, F21, H&M, JustFab, Target & TJ Maxx


I just wanted to share with you a few items I picked up from some of my favorite stores.
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!

♡,
Tin

Mossimo Floral Scarf from Target $14.99
H&M Teal Beanie $9.95

Kardashian Kollection Chiffon Top $34.99 from Sears


Camel/Tan Button Down Shirt $12.99 TJ Maxx

Hunter Green Button Down Shirt $12.99 TJ Maxx

Casual Jacket Black From Forever21 $24.80
I Love the animal print lining!!!

Marika boots from JustFab
http://www.justfab.com/invite/1982945/


Comments

  1. I was just wondering if you still had this scarf from Target and if you would be willing to sell it? I absolutely love it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches