♡December 2012 Birchbox♡

Sorry, I know this video is going up quite late, but I wanted to share with you what was in my December Birchbox.

Please leave me a comment or a video response and tell me what was in your box.
Tin

♡,

Birchbox link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=vbx3k



The Goodies in this months box
Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo -  Gentle enough to use everyday. It has a low sud formula to remove build up - Full Size $32
It's Potent Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics - A peptide infused eye cream which helps fade dark circles using cocoa extracts - Full Size $32

Hot Mama Blush/Eyeshadow - The Balm Cosmetics - A peachy blush with hints of gold shimmer - Full Size $20
Mad Madame - Juliette Has  A Gun Perfume - Not a scent for me.
It smells so strong and made me nauseous. Full Size $110-135
La Fresh - Eco Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover  - Great for on the go.
They are bio degradable and laced with moisturizing jojoba and other plant oils.
 24 wipes $9.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches