Skin Care Routine♡Twi-Chic Thursday


Hi Lovelies and welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday! I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! This weeks video was requested on my skin care routine. These are my holy grail products and I try not to venture out and try new skin care products (i'm scared I might have a bad reaction.)
I hope you enjoy this week's video and thank you so much for stopping by Twi-Chic Thursday!
♡,
Tin








Silicone Scrubber (Sephora)
-St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
-Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser
Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion
-Clearsil Vanishing Acne Treatment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches