♡November 2012 Birchbox♡

I just received my November Birchbox and i'm super excited to check out what goodies are in this months box.
 Please leave me a comment or a video response and share what was in your box.
♡,
Tin

The goodies this month

I tried the Chocolate potato chip today and it reminded me of a Nestle Crunch bar (yammers!)
It had a little salty kick. Very good!

The Rose Anonyme really has a very sophisticated smell. I always go for the sweeter smelling products.
The luminizer from Stila is gorgeous!
It has just the right amount of shimmer for a beautiful glow!

Swatch of  Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer

I've tried other products from Oscar Blandi, so I know I won't be disappointed with this product.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches