♡Milani Review♡

Milani Cosmetics was so generous to send me some beauty products ranging from nail polish all the way to to eye liners. 
This is my 100% honest opinion so I hope you find this review helpful and a big thank you to Milani Cosmetics for sending me these goodies.
♡,
Tin

These high speed, fast dry, one coat formula nail polish  live up to it's name.
The colors are very bold and opaque. Drying time is literally 5 minutes, but of course you still need to be careful not to damage your new cost of paint.





Milani Illuminating Face Powder in "02 Hermosa Rose"
You can use this as a highlighter, bronzer or as a blush.  This  particular shade only complimented me as a highlighter and I had to really pack on the color for it to be seen.

swatch

Milani Illuminating Face Powder "01 Amber Nectar"
This too can be used a highlighter, bronzer, or as a blush.
This shade showed up more on my skin tone, however these illuminating face powders were not my favorite products from the bunch.

Swatch

Milani Baked Blush "01 Dolce Pick"
These baked blushes are gorgeous! They have just the right amount of shimmer to give you your cheeks a pop of color and a beautiful healthy glow.
Swatch
Milani Baked Blush "Luminoso"
This is a beautiful  peachy/coral blush that goes with basically any look. It has just the right amount of shimmer for a beautiful glow. 
Swatch
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner "Blackest Black"

This is my second favorite out of the eyeliners Milani sent to me.
The pointed felt tip has the right amount of density that allow you to create the perfect "cat eye".
The color lasts all day and easily removes with your makeup remover.


Swatch

This is the eyeliner that I struggled with at first, but surprisingly, it turned out to be my favorite out of the bunch.

The brush tip applicator took a few tries to get use to, but it's now my go to eyeliner.
 The best way  to use this is with a light hand since the brush is soft.
This also claims to be waterproof and smudge-proof.  I can agree with that.
As long as you let this set for 2 minutes, it will not budge and 
even when I remove my makeup, it takes a few extra swipes for it to completely come off.

Last but not the least is the Milani Liquid Eye liner pencil in black.
This reminds me so much of the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Perversion" because of the color payoff.
The pigmentation of this pencil is a very intense "black".
As long as you set this with some eye shadow, it should stay in place and last throughout the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches