ikatehouse Haul♡

I wanted to share with you a haul from an online company called ikatehouse.com.
They have everything ranging from jewelry to cosmetics.
The best part is shipping is only $2.95 for purchases under $29 and $30 and above, shipping is free.
I hope you enjoy this haul video and thank you so much for watching!
♡,
Tin 

The goodies I picked up
Lashes from Cherry Blossom

I love products from the brand Kiss!

L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes eyeliner "Black"
Kiss High Precision Eyeliner "Ink Black"

I love how these are fuller and thicker lashes


A spatula always come in handy. This is great for scooping out foundation and other products!
The hair band blends right into my hair and gives the illusion of the "perfect braid"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches