How I Curl My Hair ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday! 
In this weeks video, I will be showing you how I curl my hair using my flat iron and it literally only takes me 10 minutes and i'm out the door.
I hope you enjoy this week's tutorial and thank you so much for stopping by Twi-Chic Thursday!
♡,
Tin


The tools I used are from Flat Iron Experts:
http://www.flatironexperts.com

Disclaimer: These items were sent to me from FIE for reviewing purposes and this is my honest 100% opinion. 
Thank you FIE for sending me these goodies to try out!


This is the second flat iron I have ever owned and I have to say, the flat iron you use makes a difference.
I've had my other flat iron for over eight years and I always had to be extra careful not to burn my hair.
Even after just running my old flat iron once through my hair, it would feel dry to the touch and I hardly ever used it.
With this KQC X-HEAT Ceramic Styling Iron, it heats up in seconds and after I have styled my hair, it still feels soft to  the touch.
-The negative ions retain hair moisture and reduces frizz

-Far - Infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
-X-Heat technology for maximum ions and infrared

-Variable heat settings from 140 F to 410 F
-Swivel cord makes it easy to flip or curl hair with the twist of your wrist

Heat protectant is a must with any heat tool.
I love the way my hair feels after using this and to me, it smells like perfume!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches