Maybelline COLORsensational High Shine Gloss Review


I have never really gotten into"lip gloss" and I would have to say, this is the first time I fell for one.
These Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Gloss are amazing drug store products.
I love everything thing about it especially the price!
I hope you find this review helpful and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for watching lovelies!
♡,
Tin


I purchased these from Walmart for $5.50 each
Maybelline COLORsensational High Shine Gloss
Collection contains 12 glosses total
Plum Luster, One Shine Day, Gleaming Grenade, Raspberry Reflections
The writing is so tiny :(

Swatches:
-Raspberry Reflections
-One Shine Day
-Plum Luster
-Gleaming Grenade

One Shine Day " Pink Melon Color"

Raspberry Reflections "Bright Fuchsia"

Gleaming Grenade "Candy Apple Red"

Plum Luster "A Beautiful Plum Color"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches