LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain Review & Demo

I saw this the other day at my local Sephora and it really caught my attention.
This cheek stain is in the form of a powered blush and I decided to give it a try.
I hope you find this review helpful and thank you so much for watching!!
♡,
Tin

$20 at my local Sephora
This product claim that with one swipe, you will have a healthy, radiant glow.
It's infused with antioxidants and vitamins of A, C, E, green tea, pomegranate, grape seed extracts, aloe and white tea.
It also helps to keep the skin hydrated and is fragrance free and paraben-free.
Plum Passion

This cheek stain is definitely pigmented. One swipe is all you need.
It also contains some shimmer, but not too over powering. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches