DRAMAtic♡Twi-Chic Thursday


Hi Luvs! I recently received my Nude Tude eyeshadow palette from "The Blam" cosmetics and I've been obsessed with this palette! 
I can't believe it took me this long to finally pick one up LOL :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this week's Twi-Chic Thursday and thank you so much for taking the time to stop on by!!! 
♡,
Tin

The product I used:
-Eucerin Everyday Face lotion with SPF 30
-Too Faced Primed and Poreless face primer
-Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Foundation (tan)
-MAC mineralized skin finish (medium dark)
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nude Tude Palette
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Asphyxia
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
-Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner (black)
-Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
-Ardell false lashes #110S
-Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
-Mally Cancellation Conditioning Concealer (medium)
-NYX Matte Bronzer (medium)
-Milani Baked blush in Luminoso
-Yes To Carrots lip balm (berry)
-Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine gloss Plum Luster
I'm a sucker for packaging plus I LUV the colors in the palette :)
Finished Look!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches