Real Techniques Brush Review


 Hi everyone! I was requested to do a review on the Real Technique brushes from ULTA.
These are hands down some of my favorite brushes at the moment and are quite affordable.
I hope you enjoy this review and thank you for watching!!
♡,
Tin

All Brushes can be found at ULTA :http://www.ulta.com/

Starter Kit from ULTA $17.99
Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush
Not a big fan of this brush. I had the most difficult time applying my gel eyeliner.

Brow Brush
Another brush I didn't have a use for. The brush is too soft and flimsy for my eyebrows. Another miss :(

Deluxe Crease Brush
My favorite brush from the bunch. Blends my eye shadow with ease and it has the perfect density. 

Base Shadow Brush
Another brush I love. Great for getting in my outer V. I love using the tip of the brush to define my crease and  to pack color onto my eye lid.

Accent Brush
Another one of my faves from this collection.
I use this for sweeping some color onto my lower lash line and smudging out my eyeliner.
Core Collection from ULTA $17.99
Detailer Brush 
 Such a tiny and precise brush for adding some highlight to the inner corner of your eyes.
Pointed Foundation Brush
I use this mainly for concealer under my eyes. It doesn't streak and the edges are rounded for a smooth application of product.

Contour Brush
My second favorite brush from this collection.
Great for getting in the hollows of my cheeks for contouring /sculpting my face.

Buffing Brush
My favorite out of the bunch. I use this for applying my liquid and/or  mineral/baked foundation. It does an excellent job of creating a
flawless finish.

Powder Brush From  ULTA $9.99

My new favorite powder brush. The bristles are super soft and the bottom of the brush is flat for easy display/storage.

Blush Brush from ULTA $8.99
This brush is domed shaped and perfect for applying just the right amount of blush to your cheeks. This is my new favorite blush brush and I couldn't resist the "Pink" handle. Too Cute :) 

Comments

  1. these brushes are awesome since they're inexpensive and ulta usually have buy 1 get 1/2 off on them :D

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches